8/9/13

books

My brother-in-law made a challenge to my family to come up with our top 10 favorite/influential books, here are some of the books I've come up with so far. I love books, they really can take you to a different world or adventure, with new adventures you learn more about life and yourself.
visit a library!
enjoy!


The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

Little Women - Louisa May Alcott

The Books of Bayern - Shannon Hale

Book of a Thousand Days - Shannon Hale

Water Street - Patricia Reilly Giff

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty Smith

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

Number the Stars - Lois Lowry

A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle

Matilda - Roald Dahl

Little Britches: Father and I Were Ranchers - Ralph Moody

The Book Thief - Markus Zusak

Goose Chase - Patrice Kindl

The Princess and the Peabodys - Betty G. Birney



Favorite Authors : Shannon Hale / Patrica Reilly Giff / J.R.R. Tolkien / Louisa May Alcott / Betty Smith /

No comments:

Post a Comment